Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oktoberfests in Japan??? Sure...

Oktoberfest at the New Sanno in Tokyo.  The military hotel was hosting a party complete with a Japanese Oompah band!  Hey, she was actually pretty good at yodeling... I was extremely impressed!
Amanda and Katie 
Andrew, Colleen and I
The group with the band
Colleen, Desmond, Amanda, Andrew, and I
Me attempting to blow the horn... actually harder than I thought.

Look who we met up with in the New Sanno bar... Christine!  Another L&D nurse!
Oktoberfest in Yokohama!!!  There was a few week long fest going on in Red Brick area, so we had to check it out.  Pretty legit!
Byron, Amanda, Travis and I... nurses know how to have fun!

We made friends quickly with the Japanese at our table. 
Delicious German beer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment